- Cookies are text files that are written to the disk of the end user device used by the server to recognize the user device when reconnected. Cookies are downloaded at each "in" and "out" of the site. Cookies are not designed to identify users, but their devices.
- Cookies are also used by VELEX fo:
- Statistics - which allows you to create internal statistics for your customers and contractors,
- Display advertising on sites - specifically to determine the content of ads displayed on a given device,
- Any user may not agree to place cookies on his or her terminal device. To do so, use the option to disable downloading and storing cookies in your web browser. How to disable the ability to download and store cookies in popular web browsers is described below:
- Deleting cookies may result in the loss of certain VELEX functionality